tisdag 3 mars 2015

Future Tense

Today is the day I've been looking forward to since I first heard the news about Sanctuary being back together. Ok, I've missed their performance at Metal Assault and Bang Your Head, as well as Turock Open Air. But that's the way it is sometimes, it's not possibble to Catch Everything. And this is the reason why I look forward to tonight's Concert so much.


So, in a few hours it's finally time. I just hope I won't have a problem with the camera. First that it sticks together and then that I can bring it in. Century Media didn't respond on my mail. On the other hand, it has never been a problem at Underworld earlier since there's not photopit. Elbow's out that means.



I've also been catching up a bit listening to records. One I discovered rather late was the new Threshold which I Think is damn good. Watchtower of the Moon and The Box especially. So now I've started thinking, if I've found this earlier, would it have made it in on Top 10? It's actually strange how it can be since I didn't get stuck on the last one at all...


Well, soon it's time for dinner so I can digest it Before it's Concert time.

Cheers
E







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar