måndag 30 mars 2015

I am a...

Murderer... We'll, not for real of course (maybe when it come to plants though...) but the track sure gets stuck. We've been rehearsing brand new Assassin of an Age on the last few rehearsals and debuted it live at Doom Over Scania. Everything there worked out fine and all bands did really good gigs. Favorite was Sideburn, damn good, cool songs and great variation. Don't know why they never got stuck for real... Should have! Ah, better late than never at least.

And speaking of new Void Moon songs. We got the solo from John Cobbett (Hammers of Misfortune) and damn it's cool. He did more than a solo though, so we'll see if we can fit all in. Most of it should, absolutely! He's playing at Rivers of the Moon. Everything is coming together really nicely and I can't wait to hear the final result.

I'm a bit jetlagged still after USA. Tried to sleep last night but couldn't so today was very hard. Hopefully it will be better Tomorrow. I'll try to stay awake until bedtime. Fell asleep too early yesterday and woke up an hour later. Really annoying.

And I'm so looking forward to next weekend, long one first of all. Then rehearsal that comes with a BBQ. Must explore all the crazy stuff I bought at Walmart, the butt-rub, raspberry chipotle sauce... Bet it will rain the whole weekend just because I plan for this...

It will be good with a weekend at home before next crazy trip starts. The Irish dates with Terminus, Mael Mordha, Argus and more... There's a lot of concerts in Sweden the same weekend also, Evergrey, Destruction with Ice Age as openers... Would have been cool to see! But I might as well realize I won't be able to do everything all the time!

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar