söndag 8 mars 2015

Straight to work...

Well, can't say I feel rested. Deadline tired is more it. But the show yesterday was good and then it's worth it. But 2 hours worth of sleep is little even for me. Hopefully I'll pass out on the plane.

Coming back to the hotel yesterday I found a Metal Show on TV. Cool. They talked a bit about Sacred Reich first. Then Enforcer. It reminded me of the days trying to stay awake for Headbangers Ball on Sundays and Thursdays. Kind of miss that show. Of course, everything is available online these days but still. It was a good way of finding new music. As was the Swedish radioshow Rockbox. HBB flipped out a bit in the end though but so did the music scene. Around 95-96 in UK it was Marilyn Manson, Coal Chamber etc for every cent. Not my favorite type of music.

So, another hour to kill at the Airport now. Was lazy (or comfortable) infront of being economical and took a taxi. Damn he was driving fast. But ok, I'm here well in time for mycket flight att least.

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar