fredag 20 mars 2015

Freakshow

Well, I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed with the visit to Walmart. Not the shopping itself, that was good but I didn't see any of the "people of Walmart"... But it is quite odd though to see they got electric wheelchairs next to the shopping carts for anyone to borrow.

I managed to boost up for BBQ season att least with lots of sauce, glaze, rubs and spices. Smokey Bacon mustard can't be anything but Killer. Also really curious about roasted strawberry chipotle glaze... Will be fun to start exploring it all.

I also bought some wine, some cheap and some more expensive. Couldn't really resist a wine called Freakshow, not Dark Horse or Dead Bolt either. And I can tell you, Dead Bolt tasted great. The only I've tired yet and I do think I need to get one more. It's a bit of a shame it's so hard to get USA wines att home, sure Zinfandel they have but utmost rare to find Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon... Amazing wines for sure!

Tomorrow we're heading for more shopping and a Burger!

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar