söndag 8 mars 2015

Last days here...

Well, vacation is soon over and it's time to boost for a Heavy workweek again. Will most likely be very long days this week too since I have meetings from 8 to 18 almost every day. One good thing though is that I'll work from home on Friday. Then it's our live-rehearsal together with Stonegriff på prepare for Doom Over Scania. A gig in our basement for a few invited guests only. Gonna be fun!

But first, today I get to celebrate my birthday watching some cool bands at the cool Kyttaro Club. Really looking forward to see Wolf since it was long since I last saw them.

Up the Hammers was absolutely awesome. All bands did fantastic gigs so it's hard to pick a Favorite. Doomsword, Omen, Manilla Road sure was good as was Slauter Xtroyes...

I'm quite overwhelmed with all the birthday wishes... +150 on Fb alone. Very cool! Thank you all for that!!

Even if we're not home Peter brought me and gift to open here. Russian print of Hall of the Mountain King. Very cool! Not all that often I find new Savatage records these days.

Hmmm, wonder if it's time for some food soon? Start to get hungry and want to enjoy the local food as much as I can...

Cheers

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar