fredag 20 februari 2015

Trial by Fire

I sure am charged for tomorrow's concert. That Satan will kill Gothenburg I'm sure about and I'm really happy about it, that we managed to squeeze this into out schedule! Gonna be awesome. And what's even more awesome is that Tyranex and Trial opens for Satan. What a line-up eh?

But first it's Friday evening and according to Swedish tradition we're having tacos... Risk is that I get too stuffed and can't dig up energy to record the last few parts I have left on the coming Void Moon album.

I've been working from home most of this week which has been very nice. But after the crazy schedule last week I was really hoping for some calm days now but no... Perhaps it hasn't been worse but for sure a lot more hectic compared to the other days I've been working from home. And it doesn't look better for next week either...

So it's damn nice to get a doze of Heavy Metal Tomorrow before it all starts again on monday.

Have a nice weekend folks... I know I will!
Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar