onsdag 4 februari 2015

Now what...

Boring day at work... Migrating my computer to some new workstation environment and it's taking forever!!! Apparently I won't get any SW updates anymore unless I do the upgrade. Hopefully it won't cause so much problems when it's done but looking at the others already migrated it doesn't seem promising.

Last weekend was a lot of fun though. Recording guitars again and hanging out drinking beer with new cool friends. Like on that!

I also got one big pack of records in the mail. So the first new releases of 2015 is in and it seems promising. Satan's Host, Blind Guardian, Venom, Battle Beast, UDO, Warrant, Ruthless... The list is long already! And soon the Festival Season starts also... And it seems to be a good concert year too, only that a lot happening in Sweden clashes with KIT or our gig with Void Moon in Dublin... Well, I can't be in two places att the same time even if It want to.

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar