torsdag 29 januari 2015

Winter turns into Festival Season

But it's som damn boring weather now. Ok, today it's been snowing but it still is above 0 so it's kind of a slurpy outside and I guess it will turn into rain soon again and it will be dark and gloomy as it has been.

I've been good though and right now I'm 4 beers up towards workout, 120 min plus on training that is!!! So perhaps a party this weekend then!

One thing to look forward to is that the Festivals starts soon, first out is Up The Hammers and the prep has started! I've been listning alot to Titan Force and Slauter Xtroyes lately and it's absolutely time to start boosting some Manilla Road soon too!
But first I'm going to see Sanctuary in London, FINALLY I say since I've missed them on the few occasions they've been here. And again, before that it's Rocka Rollas and Sacred Steel in Sandviken... Gonna be fun. But first another month of dark long days in the office...

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar