måndag 29 februari 2016

As long as we are willing...

To let them lead us to the slaughter. Quite a tongue-twister for a chorusline but damn it rocks.

I finally could pick up my Pure Steel package from the post handout place. After some convincing though, apparently they'd miss recording it arriving. Nagging them a bit they started looking for the package. And there in the REK box it was. More than Sarasin it was in the package,  Sleepy Hollow, Destructor, Power Theory. Australian Underground Heavy Metal and East European Metal books. The latter is in German so that will be a challenge. :-D
So a good package it was.

Only brought the Sarasin with me this morning, and since I've only listened to MP3's until now it's always special to get the real deal. This record really blew me away. Never heard of Sarasin until I downloaded from Pure Steel for review and it kept spinning for weeks. Love the great and dark melodies, Heavy groove and cool arrangements.

Before Greece I got a big package from TPL and getting home I had one from Ginza and one from Discogs... Many records to listen to and so little time...

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar