onsdag 3 februari 2016

Working on that

So, Christmas vacation was also spent remaking the office. I just placed everything moving in and it has stayed like that ever since. Desk towards the window which resulted in headache every time I used it. No good with light right in the face.
So I moved the desk towards the wall and put the storageshelf infront of the window. Also bought myself a glass cupboard for my old cameras. Most of it I got from my dads collection though. My old film EOS 1, the Leica, chinon, box camera, super 8 with projector and everything. Lots of stuff. And nice to look at. Perhaps should take them for a spin some time? The Leica really needs a cleaning though. The really old ones I doubt I can find film in the right format though.
I also bought myself a good office chair to be able to sit comfortable. Which Peter almost stole right away after trying it out. He was good with his old one he said before I left for my shoppingspree. Not as happy with it seeing mine! :-D
I also bought a very good scanner and a new printer. And a light-table to be able to work with the negatives in a decent way. Merry Christmas to me!

Of course the cats got a fake sheep skin to sleep on too. Maddox LOVES it.

I decided it should be my inspiration room so I'm still working on the decoration. And I need to figure out a way to make the desk a little bigger, the cats flip everything over and kick the mouse and the keyboard off the table. And yes, they need to be there when they want to.

I'm really happy about it all, I enjoy working up there now and I feel good, no headache...
So hopefully this will help keep up with the Concert and Festival reports and all that. Maybe also inspire to do some editing to learn more about fotoshop, perhaps do some simple videos or so. Time is the only constraint really... Even with prioritization.

Cheers E
NP: SLEEPY HOLLOW - Tales of Gods and Monsters

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar