onsdag 17 februari 2016

Save yourself

It's actually very frustrating with internet and social media on occasion. No one can have missed that I was super charged before the Michael Schenker's Temple of Rock concerts and the actual shows took it too a freaky level almost. Ok, it's not that I become a stalker or anything I just keep posting and spamming the web with pictures, comments, likes and so on and buy a whole lot of records. There's always some new 7"'s, Japanese versions, rare printings, tour-books, promos, biography's, posters, expensive vintage shirts needed or something like that. There will ABSOLUTELY be a #RecordShoppersAnonymous post with Michael Schenker records towards the weekend. 
What kind of annoyed me the most though was that I got one like on the Schenker picture I posted on facebook while the nonsense pictures of the cats draw 50 likes or so each. Ok, the cats are adorable but come on. Mr Schenker is a legend, one of the best and most original guitarplayers around.

And yes, the shows were absolutely fantastic! Two didn't feel enough though so I'm on a constant lookout for another doze right now.

So, before I give up with the spamming, and since I got a lot of decent pictures from the show, here's another batch.





That flying M (double neck flying V) sure is cool! 

I do have a lot of fun things to look forward to also, especially seeing Lethal again at Up The Hammers will be fun. They've always kicked ass the times I've seen them and I'm sure it will be the same now. Heir Apparent I've never seen them so that will be extra fun. And just to get away from this grey cold weather will be so nice. And there are a lot of other bands as well on that festival which also will be a lot of fun to see.

I normally try to respect all musicians, even if I don't like the music. I don't want to take the art away from someone and I try to just ignore things if it's not my taste, or try to find something positive in it if I have to dig in anyway for a review or a report. But this is too hilarious to bypass actually. There are so many fantastic musicians out there who never get a chance to shine and others, with hardly no natural talent can be a star... In those cases, when it's so obvious and when biting a bit more than one can chew... You've gotta take it;

The video cutting is fantastic, makes it hilarious... And for one to even try to sing Bohemian Rhapsody take a lot of guts... And the complete outclass of Freddie Mercury when he's cut in. Awesome! 

Well, there'll be another long day tomorrow so I guess it's bedtime.

Cheers
E

NP: LETHAL - Programmed


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar