onsdag 13 februari 2013

Studs and Black Leather

This damn jetlag! It took me most of the week to adjust to the Dallas time and not wake up at 5 am and then pass out (no, no beer since it was a work trip) at 9pm. The good thing though was of course, up before the sun made it possible to go to the Hotel Gym for a workout and catch up on the mails instead of doing that after the workday.  The gym really should be visited more frequently, need to see to that!


But now, I got back home Saturday afternoon and had a decent nights sleep (not that strange since I couldn't sleep on the plane home. I actually managed to upgrade to business class out the outward journey and could enjoy a 3 course meal, free champagne and truffles and so on. Didn't have that possibility on the way home so I squeezed up in standard economy. I didn't expect to stay awake but movie after movie passed (can really recommend Asterix & Obelix, hysteric) and I kept watching. Then, when I was getting tired it was breakfast time, Lufthansa really outdid themselves this time. A spongy omelet and boiled green cabbage, it smelled like fart in the whole plane. 


Anyway, I felt ok Sunday but then, trying to sleep the night to Monday... Got 30 minutes of sleep (but ok, getting up to catch the train at 5am was actually Dallas bedtime, 10pm). Was NOT fun to work and I'm still struggling to get back to normality.
Then, that it was +20 and sunny in Dallas almost the whole week and wet, snowy and cold doesn't really cheer me up! But ok, a week extra sun is something really nice and I'm glad I got it because that alone gained a lot of energy. Still longing for spring though.

I realized the other day that I took pictures of shoes in a window. I've seen these ones at a few stores and I like them. But what's not to like? Black motorcycle boots with studs on them (of course, not as cool as the cowboy boots I got in Dallas of course...). They had a similar selection in another store also but they looked kind of cheap so these ones should be preferable, of course they costs more than the double as well.
But actually, there are some really cool clothes available now, a lot of black studded things and I saw today, a lot of camouflaged pants, shirts and jackets in the store. Perhaps there will be something suitable for me this spring as well because I can't stand the pink, flowery blouses people apparently wear these days... 


So perhaps it is time to launch a blog about fashion now??? :O) Apparently it is possible to make a lot of money sharing today's outfit and what coffee that went down for breakfast! Seems to be a lucrative business as well. But I doubt anyone is particularly interested in which band-shirt and what pair of jeans I put on on a selected day! And for coffee, as long as it is stronger and tastes less swimming pool than it did in USA I'm happy!

Then, hopefully I'll have a big package of records waiting for me when I get home tomorrow! I'm actually off Friday since it has been a lot of long days in the office lately. TPL was supposed to send me some in the beginning of the week. The package should include Savage, Quartz, Persian Risk, Blind Guardian, Screamer and a little more. Should be nice! So, just one more day to go now then my long weekend starts, yeey!

Cheers
E

NP: OVERKILL - I Hear Black
  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar