fredag 22 februari 2013

Axe to Grind

Sure, it is a nice today. The sun even manages to show itself on occasion but of course, that mean it is freezing outside. They promised though it should be up until +10 C next week. I just hope this is true. My hair can't take this... Oh, well, I can't stand my hair this time of the year since it get so damn static, I get electric shocks as soon as I touch anything, especially the cat. Poor guy!

But spring is coming and there are a lot of things to look forward to. The Festivals of course but also a lot of good records, have Saxon, Circle II Circle, Attacker, Persian Risk, Savage, Air Raid, Screamer, Witchgrave coming in during the next few weeks. And the list seem endless from time to time.

One I especially look forward to though is this one;
Vicious Rumors "Electric Punishment" is released through SPV at the end of April. That will be really cool.
In the same link there were an extensive list of tourdates as well so I guess I need to start planning.


Then of course, this tour is also very tempting;

Savatage's "Edge of Thorns" is an amazing album and Zak Stevens is a fantastic singer so this would be awesome to see. On the other hand, I really want them to play a lot of Circle II Circle material too so I really hope this will be an extensive show.
Then of course, both Nightmare and Eternal Flight are really cool so the line-up is a killer for sure.

Looking at the list of dates, both tours seem to hit Budapest on May 20 which if course is a little annoying, 2 days in a row and that would have been a given trip! So I really hope these days are not 100% confirmed yet and it could work out with a weekend in Hungary at the end of May. I've never been there, not Peter either so it would be cool to go there for a long weekend and combine that with some cool gigs also.

This weekend we've planned a songwriting session with Void Moon. There are a lot of new ideas and it will be really cool to hang out in the Void Mansion Rehearseroom/Studio and just jam on new ideas and riffs!
Also, we will pick up the brand new Void Moon T-shirts today! They looked very cool when the design was checked at least so I think these ones will turn out great! Stay tuned, I suppose there will be pictures posted during the weekend. 

And then of course, it's Peter's birthday also so we'll have an after rehearsal birthday party/dinner. So now I get another chance to arrange a candlelight supper with the fine China! *s* Naah, I think we settled on Chicken/Veg Fajitas actually... Convenient and easy to make and a lot can be prepared in advance.

Cheers
E

NP: VICIOUS RUMORS - Razorback Killers
 

 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar