onsdag 15 mars 2017

Tarot Woman

Well, I would be rather surprised if Joe Lynn Turner is playing that one tonight but damn it would be cool to hear it live.

I decided to take the bus in to Gothenburg today also, deviate from my mission to not drink beer at local shows but it's sunny, it's the last one before I become a SKÅNING full time... And frankly, I'm checking out from Ericsson more and more each day. The only downside is that I have a meeting at 8:30 tomorrow so I have to take it a bit easy...  And I of course need to catch the bus back home.

I'm really looking forward to the show tonight. Even if I doubt there will be any real surprises in the set... I do hope for some solo songs though and what Joe did as originals with the bands he was in and not other bands classics. Fantastic songs of course but I don't want them from Joe.

Anyway. He really amazed me when I saw him last,  his voice is outstanding still and it was a fun and cozy event. I hope it will be just as cool tonight!

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar