torsdag 9 mars 2017

Survival of the fittest

When I bought my flat at Kaplansgatan in Gävle I got moving in gifts from my parents, cousins, aunt & uncle and so on... For some reason they all got me plants, flowers to keep in my windows.

I DEFINITELY don't have green fingers and most of them died rather quickly. A few survivors was eaten by my pet rats when I forgot the plants in the kitchen when releaseing them to roam free.

And now these 4, that was three from the start but one got so big I had to split it. And it survived that too. This year they turn 20 and even if they look s**t I can't throw them away as long as they're alive...

They won't be for long though! As you can have cats OR plants, not both. And they for sure has taken beatings already. I brought them from the shoe-box flat last weekend. One of the bigger is reduced to less than half now as Tipton made a run, jumped over the back of the couch and landed directly on it. At least the two in the livingroom window matches in size now...

And it's damn fun to dig in the dort too and then run around swiping the shoveled dirt all over the floor!

Lucky for the cats they are cute...

So nope, cats and plants is definitely not a match. I doubt these ones will reach the age of 21...

Cheers

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar