måndag 13 mars 2017

And the bands played on...

So, with this I have three more weeks to work at Ericsson. It feels strange and I guess it will be very weird when I'm home. And it will be rather sad to leave, it's been a good time and I have really enjoyed what I've been doing.

The past week was really good though! Took the opportunity to work from home, catch up with some documentation and so. And combine that with some concerts. 2 times Anthrax, Turbocharged & Wasted, Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons, Marco Mendoza and yesterday S.O.T.O. A lot of good music and I really enjoyed the shows. But I must admit that the S.O.T.O show really stood out. Fantastic band and Jeff is amazing, it was great fun!

And now there are three Joe Lynn Turner shows coming up. That will be great too but I'm a little afraid I've pushed my expectations a little too high. I don't doubt the band and Joe will sound great but when it comes to the setlist... We'll see. Supercharged!

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar