lördag 15 januari 2011

Nonsensible ravings

It felt like the week would never end. Really early mornings all week, extreme Friday since I was going to Kista for work. The Taxi picked me up at 05:15 already and as the lady at the taxi said "no lie in for you on Friday then"... No Shit! But in one way it has been a creative week, the downside with that is that find even more things to do.

Today we're going on a shopping spree. I need to buy a Lap Top to be able to work properly with the music. The recording for the Cult Of The Fox record will start soon and I have to learn the rest of the songs and set my touch on them! Also, we will start to record the second Void Moon demo soon too! Also, I need a portable computer for the summer for all Festivals to be able to load the pics from the camera and start working on the reports on the way home already.
I think it will be this one;



When the commercial about a new sports channel appeared during the fall I couldn't care less actually. But then I realized they show Wrestling on that one. That's really nice! So together with the Friday dinner (Feta cheese, air dried ham and spinache pie) we watched Wrestling! Extreme overviolence after a hard week is the SHIT!



I thought the year started off a bit dry when it comes to concerts. Looking through the schedule it will be busy weeks ahead! That's cool!

First up is Hands Of Orlac and Abrakadrabra in Växjö. Hands Of Orlac plaied at the Malta Doom and they were really cool, will be great to see them again!

Then Metal Merchants Festival in Olso! First we found a VERY nice deal at SAS Radison hotel... It was just 100NOK more expensive / person than the hostle we had last time and now including breakfast too! NICE! Then, the most important. Metal Merchants is one of the nicest Festivals, absolutely in class with KIT, HOA and so on.


And then we've planned to go to Bullet's "Highway Pirates" releaseparty. That can be a blast!

And the Concerts and Festivals keep popping in. That's good because if I should manage the workload during the spring I need a lot of fun things to look forward too!

Cheers
E






NP: Overdrive - Angelmaker

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar