söndag 16 januari 2011

Dark, sleek & Sexy

So, the parts for my Jackson guitar is ordered, shipment goes out every Thursday & Friday it said on the confirmation mail so I guess I need to wait a little to receive them. Co-ordinated with my guitar Guru Jögge who also needed the stringhooks for his guitars. It's good that I can help him for once and not the other way around as it is all the time.

But then he linked to this one on his Facebook page... sayin he had one in the store but he also that he's not a Floyed player... I am... And it sure as hell is a beauty!


Mockingbird Pro XDark, sleek and sexy, this Mockingbird will drop jaws wherever you take it. A Shadow complexion contrasts with a gold Floyd Rose Original Series tremolo and Grover Super Rotomatic tuners. EMG 81 (bridge) and 60 (neck) pickups provide the voice while a 24 5/8 inch scale and 24 jumbo frets on any ebony fingerboard provide the touch.
Construction: Neck Through
Body Wood: Mahogany
Top Style: Deep Arched
Body Binding: Aged Cream
Headstock Style: 3-to-a-Side Traditional
Headstock Color: Black
Headstock Binding: Aged Cream
Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatics
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Neck Binding: Aged Cream
Fretboard: Ebony
Frets: 24 jumbo Scale: 24 5/8
Bridge Type: Floyd Rose ® Original Series Tremolo
Pickups: EMG 81 Bridge / 60 Neck
Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 1 three way toggle
Hardware: Gold

My very first Guitar was a BC Rich Mockingbird, a 1984 Japanese NJ Series, creamy white. I've always loved the Mockingbird model but it's a little too big for me, keep falling off my shoulders on stage... The first one I still have and it's really ok still! Perhaps it should need a pickup that gives a little less feedback though.
The only thing I hasitate a little about with this Black Beauty is the Active EMG's... Not really used to active picups... But it might work fine with the Marshall, the Folkesson modified Marshall!

The hardest thing is that it actually available to a very decent price too! ARRGH! There's always need for another guitar, right?

Cheers
E



NP: Meliah Rage - Kill To Survive

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar