torsdag 30 september 2010

Sharp and shiny

After an early Friday night (we fell sleep really early both of us infront of the TV) me and Peter were ready for action on Saturday morning. First we went and ordered the couch, Torekov, black. It will arrive in a few week. Then some shopping to prepare for the Sport-watching, Beer-drinking, Pizza-eating session at Uffe's Place... Yep, I said Sport watching... Not really my choice but it was ok, at least it's fun to watch Uffe watching his favorite teams play!

We also made it a round through Net On Net and I got myself a new toy. Media Markt at the other end of town had it's permier opening too and there i was CHAOS, the swat Police team had to sort out the traffic... But on Net On Net it was calm and nice. I got myself a Party Camera, a Nikon Cool Pix S8000. A really nice one with a lot of useless functions... Warning if people blink, smart portrait and so on... But I liked my old Coolpix so I decided this to be my new friend. Still need to figure out how it works though.

My new toy

The evening at Uffe's was both really nice and quite weird. An old friend who were out celebrating his brothers 21:st birthday showed up for a while and the gang really tried to outdo eachothers stories about babes, beerdrinking and other mischievs. Perhaps it got a little too much but some stories were really funny. We made it quite an early night since we had to get up early Sunday morning. But at least Peter got a little taste of Sandared and the amazing Pizzas!!!

Sunday morning we headed for Falkenberg to rehearse with Void Moon. Yep, I was added to the live line-up. Yep, Void Moon has gotten their first gig too, in Malta... Crazy really but fun. Unfortunately ther's not enough time to get a full live set together but the three demo songs went really fine. And it was DAMN MUCH FUN to play in a band again!


The new extremely harp knives and the new shiny toaster

I've been having a cold lurking in the shadows for quite a while now. I could feel it Sunday evening driving back to Borås, Monday it was worse and Tuseday was spent sneezing so I decided I was going to work from home Wednesday at least. So now I've been curled up in the couch bothering the cat for two days and making Sandwiches on the new toaster!


It's so nice in the sun

Today the packages from Ginza and CDON arrived too! Kamelot, Dimmu Borgir, Therion, Crimson Glory and Death Angel. A quite nice pack of CD's I must say. I've only had the time to listen to Kamelot and Therion at this point, both passed by quite anonymously.

News in the collecton

The Crimson Glory - In Dark Places box set has been a quite hot topic since the band says it was released without their permission. That's the really bad since of the industry, when companies run over the bands and release stuff that the bands doesn't benefit from. It's even worse that distributors picks it up and sell it... And I suppose, the worst of it all, that I buy it anyway...
But the box looked cool, quite cheap perhaps but the booklet was nice. Stories about all albums, lyrics and pictures.

Crimson Glory - In Dark Places, 5 CD's

Then I finally bought the Savatage collection... Not too found of best of's, as long a I'm not just checking a new band out that is. This one is just a must have for the collection. Picked up the promo version as well!

Savatage - Still The Orchestra Plays

One box that didn't feel cheap was the ltd Box version of new Dimmu Borgir album - Abrahadabra. Digipack CD and a book to go with it, really nice. The artwork of Dimmu Borgir albums is always very nice, this was no exception.

Dimmu Borgir - Abrahadabra, ltd Box Ed

This weekend I'm going to Gävle to celebrate my mom and go and see Tad Morose and Loch Vostok @ Club Monster. First trip back since I moved, apart from the short visit finishing off the sales of my old flat. It feels a little strange, sometimes it feels like I'm going home, other times it feels like I'm going to visit a completely new place...
So Peter will get the flat from himself and I know he's planned to put down a few more Void Moon hits, and the cat get vacation from the camera. He don't really like being a model...

Cheers
E




NP: Emerald - Re-Forged





1 kommentar:

  1. Gillar kameran...så klart :) Skönt att slippa behöva släpa på systemarn.

    SvaraRadera