lördag 11 september 2010

Can you tell them that you are the one

It' just one of these mornings when everything feels extra nice! I fell asleep quite early and woke up feeling rested! I don't have much planned at all for the day. Peter just left for Falkenberg to work on the new Void Moon material and I have the flt to myself. Thining of some SPA activites, play guitar, write the MT Stuff, listen to music. I guess I will be quite disappointed in the end since I won't have time for even half I think about. Would have loved to go to the rehearseroom and play LOUD also, but I didn't get the keyes yesterday as planned!Well, guess that will happen next weekend instead then! OrI could see how tolerant my neighbours are perhaps and connect the Peavey 6505+ into the 2x 4x12" Marshall speaker cabinets and crank it up?

But at least now it feels great! Album of the morning is Revered - Play god. David Wayne sure was one of the greatest Metal singers ever! A band that hasn't gothalf the recognition they deserve I think. Ok, the music aren't as direct and the songs are not as big hits as Metal Church's are perhaps but it is still absolutel high class METAL!


Reverend - Play God

Tonight we'll hit town, take a little round on the pubs, checking it out. That will be nice... And tomorrow it's time fór thfirst concert since the disaster called Sonisphere (all the bands I saw did great there though) Tim "Ripper" Owens @ Sticky Finger... I must say I'm a little disappointed he's not brining Chris Caffery, John Comprix and the rest of the band he had at Sweden Rock last year but I guess it will be great anyway!

Cheers
E

NP: Tim "Ripper" Owens - Play My Game

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar