måndag 13 september 2010

Hellbent for Leather

Yesterday it was concert time, first one since Sonisphere! Tim "Ripper" Owens played Sticky Fingers in Gothenburg. The review will be up on Metal Temple in a few days so all the details will end up there. But I can say it was a fun concert, great songs... Perhaps not the setlist I would have requested from any headlining band. But Ripper was in a great mood, joking around with the crowd and hilself. The best and most alive prformance I've ever seen from him. Worst day in the world I suppose though because the place wasn't very crowded. But I'm glad I went and I will most certainly show up again if he comes back. He is one hell of a singer, that's for sure!

Ripper rocked Sticky Fingers

I really thought I would be really tired this morning but the concert ended just after 11pm and we were back home again a little after midnight. Not too bad! It's good when the concerts ends early when it's a work day the next day. The thing though, I'm used to have about 160km home from Sthlm, Gbg-Borås is only 60km so it really felt like piece of cake to drive home!
The grey morning turned in to a beautiful day with blue a blue sky and soft coulds. Really nice and it was a real joy to take the bike home after the day at work.

The sun DO shine in Borås too

So there are actually rain free days in Borås too even if people try to say it ALWAYS rains here I can prove that's not the truth. The mobile camera didn't do this view justice though, the city in the valley can hardly be seen at all! That's the advanage with the hills, nice views over the town. I still have to struggle with a few of the up-hill ones on the bike though, not really fit yet.
And then to get home to a dazed cat who greets me just inside the door with a big yawn and tired eyes is really nice. Strumpan is very cuddly when he's been home alone all day. It's really cute when he strikes around the legs and follow EVERYWHERE but I'm really scared I'm going to step on him.

Supermodel Strumpan

Parts of the weekend were spent sorting CD's, did O to Savatage, couldn't do more than that. Need to go to IKEA and pick up more extra shelves, think we need another Billy too to fit all the records! The fun thing with going through all records is to get to look at them and get some inspiration to listen to the ones that doesn't spin the most frequently.
Then I got completely stuck on Nomad Son and Forsaken, Malta doom at it's best! So that has been spinning most of the day today!
Cheers
E





NP: Forsaken - Anima Mundi

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar