torsdag 16 september 2010

Just like a Rainbow...

They say it rains a lot here i Borås and for the last two days I'm bound to agree. It has been raining, and when the rain came there was a lot of it. Yesterday it was really stange weather, sunny one minute and pouring the next. The mobile camera don't do the rainbow justice at all. It was one of the biggest and brightest I've ever seen. It's not often all colors are visible. Very cool!

The picture was taken on the way home again, same spot as a few days ago

The last two days has been spent amuzing the cat to make him tired when it's bed time. That hasn't been very sucessful though, I think I just bumped him up even more with all the games. Or he is just trying out the boundaries now, checking what he can get me to do and so on. But it sounds like there's a pony in the flat sometimes when runs around. From the bathroom to behind the couch, then I can play cat fishing with a shoe-lace, all of a sudden a litte black cat flies over the arm rest of the couch, paws with ALL claws folded swishing and then a burn out on the parquet floor and away faster than lightning. We did that for about an hour, I got tired and got a smack on the nose when sticking it out a little too far over the arm rest. Strumpan is a little cat but it was a solid hit, I can only imagine how much damage a bigger cat can do. My nose feels a little numb and swollen even today!




NP: Watain - Lawless Darkness

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar