fredag 2 juli 2010

Fire in the hole

After some very calm days in Gävle it was time to go to Borås again for three days at that factory. The first two of them was anything but calm. I really hate the feeling when I can't keep rack of everything I'm supposed to do. The phone keeps ringing with people asking me about their issues. Do this, do that! Nothing is ready. Yeah, I know that... Anyway, it felt really good when I could leave the first day and go to the hotel and relax. I've been staying at First Hotel Grand quite some times now but this time was the first when I didn't even need to tell my name. The lady at the desk checked me in and made sure I got my bonus points. Need to get them when I can!

A room with a view

I got a room with a view this time! 9th floor, that's the first time I've been up that high. There were absolutely nothing to look at Wednesday evening though. Tried to spot something living but the closest thing was the funny bunny in the park, the one that needs to go to the toilet. Thursday was completely different though, Summer Night in the City or something like that. Some guy from Swedish Idol was performing and I think EVERYONE living in Borås was outside.

My Thursday evening was spent in Sandared. I've been talking about going to visit Uffe some time now, it finally happened and him, me and Daniel arranged a BBQ! BBQ maestro Daniel did a great job marinatng the meat and taking care of the grill.

The elk was blue!
And since it was a really sunnt afternoon/evening we sat outside and to get into Festival spirit for next week we bougt some beer to the food. Very nice!

Daniel digging in to his masterpiece of food
It do look tasty, doesn't it? It was really nice. Even if the chicken was pre-prepared in the shop... Daniel showed off his skills and enhanched the seasoning a little. Everything turned out perfect. Beer, BBQ and some good music with good friends on a sunny day. It don't get much better than that.


Uffe enjoying his meal
I took the bus home in the evening, the station is Sandareds Centrum. Ok, they have a Supermarket, Station, Bank, Pizzeria and some more things but it's not much of a city center...

Sandared City center, action? Nope!

Pretty little town it is, and with some of the greatest Pizza's in Sweden too.. Not this time though! And I must admit, our BBQ was even better!
Friday at work turned out a lot softer. Most people are going on vacation now and had basically quit working yesterday already. Just some last meetings or final issues to be solved so it was a very relaxed day today! Really nice for a change!


Borås station, it sure is a nice Friday!
Now it's time for new adventures! And off I go!

Cheers




NP - Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar