lördag 24 juli 2010

Picture galore pt2

Today has been spent taking care of my kitchen! Sorting out what I shall keep and what needs to go. I have been throwing away a lot of things. Feels actually very good. Or maybe it's just so boring to pack it all so it's easier to throw it out. Then some laundry, packing for next week, getting a second battery for my camera and a new monitor for my parents computer. They have my old Compac and of course it wasn't the monitor that was the problem. Some board in the computer had given up. I called some guy who was on call and I'll be damn, he laughed a little before checking if he had a replacement. He had and then the computer worked fine again...
In between everything I've been editing more Getaway pictures, so here's another taste of what was cut out for Metal Temple.
TRIPTYKON





MAYHEM


THE HAUNTED


EUROPE



ENGEL


CRUCIFIED BARBARA

MOTÖRHEAD


DEVILDRIVER



So it's been a quite creative day in many ways! Perhaps only the picture editing was the only really fun thing to do. But at least it feels like I have control over the situation and will be done in time with the packing. It's also good that I'm done with the Getaway report, just a few adjustments left and then I'll kill Dimitris mailbox with all the pictures!

Cheers
E





NP: Warrel Dane - Praises To The War Machine





















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar