fredag 23 juli 2010

Picture galore

I really thought I would be fed up with Metal eventually but the more concerts I see, the more I write and the more pictures I take the more concerts I want to go to, the more I want to dig as deep down in the depths of all genres, do more interviews and so on... It's at these times I realize how much the music mean to me and that it would be possible to live without it. Sounds lika and addiction maybe but hey, it could be worse.
At the moment I'm editing the text and pictures from Getaway Festival which was an amazing Festival. The bright sunligt was hard though but when the pictures came out good they got REALLY good...
Just thought I'd share a few, and these are the ones I've taken out, the ones that will not go on Metal Temple!



We don't care what you say! Me & Bobby Blitz

Peter & Bobby Blitz


The report is mainly done! I so hoped it would have been done sooner and the interviews to be up as well but I haven't had the time. All my free time has been packing and cleaning. At least I'm done with the basement. Just a few more things there to throw away.

Overkill


Grand Magus

Exodus

Dark Tranquillity


After Getaway it's time to dig into the Bang Your Head report. Just the live report but next year I'll schedule interviews there as well. The only problem with that is to have time for all bands worth seeing, hang out and have a good time besides all the "work"...
Tonight = Firebird @ Club Monster
Cheers
E




NP - Virgin Steele - Age Of Consent





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar