onsdag 16 juni 2010

Packed, blue and broken

So, there's been a few more days of packing this week. Some really hard days actually since the photographer was booked for this morning. I packed 13 moving boxes with CD's and 7"'s and a little more. All of that I had to take to my parents since the insurance doesn't cover that kind of equipment in the attic. So all CD's from J-Z is packed, carried down and put at my parents house together with 8 guitars. It was NOT fun to carry those boxes down the stairs I tell you. They were a little too heavy for me so I used my knees and hips as support so now my right knee has a slight purple color. The rest of me is just pretty beat up but I'm sure as hell is happy I don't have to carry down the rest. We'll have to see if that'll break Brynäs Express, have another 10 boxes of CD's for them and all the Vinyl! *muaahahahaha*

My place was pretty chaotic when I was packing. CD's everywhere, boxes, clothes and millions of other stuff. Filled half the containers downstairs I think with paper, plastic and just garbage. Feels quite good to clear out everything. I also had to move around the furnitures a little to make it look like a real flat. Don't know if i succeeded though.


The fun thing when I'm cleaning, it can look very messy and like there's a thousand more things to do. Then all of a sudden everything just clears and it's done. Ok, it took quite a few hours to get it in order but it turned out quite nice I think.

The downside though is that I don't have all my stuff here anymore. As always I have the urge to listen to the CD's from J and on... The ones I don't have access to until I unpack them in Borås. But the good thing is that the stereo got a real place and I don't have to fight my way through clothes and guitars to be able to play vinyl. My player is crap though but at least it's accessable. That is one of the highest priorites when moving. A new Vinyl-player, and a GOOD one!
There was a very nice weekend between the packing as well. Peter booked a release fest for his band Void Moon. So now the demo is offcially released. It was more a private party with a little too much to drink but what the hell, all releases deserves a release party. The demo turned out really cool I think. a lot better than I (and even the band) expected. Check it out at http://www.myspace.com/voidmoonmetal (or click on the cover)

And waaaay too late we decided to do a little photosession. I don't know, there were a lot to drink but I think the blurryness the photographer has to be blamed for! :O) At least there's proof there was a release party!!!

Void Moon: Peter, Jonas, Tomas

Sunday it was time for Kiss at Malmö Stadion. The biggest concert in Malmö ever, 22.000 people. I admit I was sceptic to the whole thing to start with but I'm really happy me and Peter decided to get the quite expensive tickets. Sure, Kiss has sounded better but the show is still very cool. Both me and Peter got redicilously thrilled when Gene started to chew blood and flew up on the light rig. Eric Singer won the show though, damn he's good. A great singer too, he sounded awesome both in "Black Diamond" and "Beth".
Peter watching Mustasch
Me waiting for Kiss

The show with all the pyros and effects
Sure. the whole event is more a family gathering nowadays. Me and Peter in quite ordinary Metal outfits were a minority. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it was a nice evening and a lot of funny people to watch. Watching this show I realized how long it was since I last saw a band that actually put on a spectacular show. I normally like the club-gigs better but everny once in a while it's nice with a specacle like this.

Now, back to packing and cleaning!

Cheers
E








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar