torsdag 21 maj 2015

Shout at the Devil

Yeah... I know, it's old now this book. And sure, I've had it since it came out and then, I did my best to read it. I had such a hard time and got about 30 pages into the book.
Picking it up again I passed the last mark from the first try going from Lund to Kastrup and wait for my flight to Vienna.  Some hours that it... Think I worked on it for weeks last time.

Of course it feels good to see that my skills in English has developed during the years.

The book is really interesting though, even if I'm not that much of a Mötley Crüe fan. Still (as always) reading about a band I always get more interest in the band and an urge to listen, so I assume Shout At The Devil will spin when I get home Tomorrow after work.
And the book, Vince just left and John Corabi just joined. I guess the amazing part of the book has past but it still is very interesting and very well written.

Saturday it's time for Candlemass, feels strange without Leif of course but it will be fun. I'm also looking forward to the BBQ warm-up at Mark's and Ida's place before the show. Always good to hang out with nice people.

But before the show I'll have Friday evening at home. Didn't plan to BBQ but we'll see. Just saw the and on Facebook that Gunnaröds just got in some spring veggies and those are a perfect match with the grill... Onions, carrots, aspargus, Beatrice... Mmmm...

Add some mushrooms and perhaps it's time to check out if the raspberry chipotle sauce is anything to have...

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar