tisdag 26 maj 2015

Ride into the Sun

It's so nice that it starts to feel like summer now. The garden is green and there's no need to wear a jacket anymore! That's a like!
Also, I've worked a lot lately so I'll have thursday and Friday off both this and next week. That's good, Muskelrock now with Portrait, The Rods, Anvil, Ashbury, Tyranex and more...
Next week it's first Vicious Rumors in Leiden. And if I would have checked a bit better before booking everything it would have been damn cool to see Helloween with Powerized opening for them. Two great bands for sure.
After that little trip we'll spend one day at SRF. Crazy good line-up for Saturday and I just realized Refuge plays that day too, another YEY!! Gonna be fun.

Then what? Having training sessions with the Pakistani team, my boss denied a trip there so we'll run sessions from 6am to 2pm Swedish time... Wonder if I'll be alive for that! :-P
And the week after, on-site Addis Abeba, Ethiopia. Since online isn't an option. Hectic but interesting and sure more inspiring than days in the office.

I explored the Dead Sea products today also. Facemask, mud... Awesome! Really strange since it felt ice-cold the first 15 min on... Like it! The creams has been good too... Another expensive habit to the list. *s*

Speaking of that. Get to pick up a package from Ginza. So I need to be in Höör before 9 tomorrow night to pick it up!

And, Btw... Welcome to the Ball must be one of the best records ever...

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar