måndag 20 oktober 2014

Via Crucis

Yes, two more days of rain before we can enjoy the Maltese sun! Looking at the forecast it will be +20-25 and light clouds...
Really looking forward to see Forsaken again. Their gig, a few years back still remain as one of the mightiest concert experiences ever. Same goes for Victims Of Creation. Gonna be awesome to see these bands again!
Will be great to see Manilla Road, Desolation Angels and a few more too of course. Was great the last time I saw then and I'm sure they will repeat the same again.

I just need to prepare the camera and I'm ready to go. Better dig into that right now so I don't forget. I realized in Bucharest I might need a small flash for some dark stages, miss that on my new camera. Had it on the 50D but not on the new one... Tips anyone? It's a 5D I have now!

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar