onsdag 8 oktober 2014

First up...

Yep, it will be a lot of travelling the coming days/week... It's not really how I planned it from the start. Then it was just supposed to be a break from work. Not a break and then moving on to tasks that generates even more work.
But at least it means a week at another office than the regular one.

And it sure is nice with some vacation before next week. I'm actually really excited about the trip, since it's a whole new place to visit and hopefully it still is end of summer Instead of dark and rainy there as well! Where? Later...

But it will be an intense fall! Lots of concerts coming (Trouble, Overkill, Saxon , Saint Vitus...) and Festivals (MDM, DDD, OGF)... So it sure is catching up for a rather calm Festival summer!

But first there's a bit home and I need to repack my bag, which will be a challenge since I want to fit all into my small bag... We'll see how that works out!

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar