måndag 13 januari 2014

Madness reigns...

I have to say that eBay has been rather boring lately, at least when it comes to fill the Savatage collection with new additions. I know, there are things available still before it's complete but it feels bad to pay $20 for the LP and $40 for the postage. Previous I've just briefly checked Discogs but yesterday I took it on fully... Was rather ok, but we'll see what happens, I haven't gotten the things I've ordered yet. But it sure is convenient, at least looking for different prints and such.

Anyway, I was really bummed out before new-years and the days after. Mr Postman was a bastard and refused to bring me the things I've ordered. But when I got home this Friday he'd done his job at least. Some CD's for review, some that I ordered and a package of Jon Oliva T-shirts. I saw the add just before Christmas at Facebook and decided I had to have them. I still feel bad for not travelling over the pond to see one or so of the gigs, it seems to have been amazing. But at least I got the T-shirt. Mr Kinder was really nice and sent some guitarpicks as well, thank you!!!

But putting it on display the cat thought the bag was food and refused to move...
He just sat there looking into the camera and of course looking away as soon as the help light started working... Even pushing him off he made sure he's not one to be pushed around and fought with teeth and claws...
So all I could do was to bribe him a bit, opening the door to the fridge did the trick.

In a week or two we're travelling to see Transsiberian Orchestra. Even if I'm not as stuck on the Christmas-records as Bethoveen's Last Night this will be amazing. First, Chris Caffery, Johnny Lee Middleton, Jeff Plate and Al Pietrelli isn't bad. Even if it would have been amazing to have Jon there too. Still the show is fantastic, massive and filled with effects and visuals. 

http://www.trans-siberian.com/

So, the year is starting off rather good! Some good concerts coming up and I've also managed to save some money, still have a bit to go before I've saved enough for my new camera though.... But soon!!!

Cheers
E

NP: SAVATAGE - Sirens
 

 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar