torsdag 21 mars 2013

Metal on Metal

I don't get it... I really shouldn't be restless now. I have tons of things to do at work, I've been working hard to catch up with the Metal Kaoz stuff and I've kept myself (and Peter) busy trying to figure out how to take care of the Void Mansion. It was great to get out too, the weekend when we went to Stockholm and Sandviken and got to go to a few concerts. It's actually very strange for me, Blaze/Dianno and Manowar were the first concerts since Malta Doom Metal Festival. Peter also got to see British Lion with Steve Harris (and said it was good) but for me I was in Stockholm when they played in Gothenburg and in Höör when they played in Stockholm. Of course there's been a lot of other things happening but still, I normally go to 1-3 concerts/week else. But either, I've been in Stockholm when the bands playing in Gothenburg or the other way around. The Gothenburg concerts happening in the weekends, and the ones in Malmö in the weeks.. Nothing has really gone my way!
But now it looks a bit better. I'm really looking forward to see Saint Vitus @ Loppen in Copenhagen on Easter Thursday. 

And then Helloween and Gamma Ray @ Arenan in Stockholm

My plans actually worked for me this time and I'll be working from Stockholm so I can see this one there. 
Then Keep It True is just a few days away. That will be amazing. I realized though I haven't really told my boss or my colleagues  I'll be out of office for a few days, or really, work from home half Thursday and off Friday... But it normally isn't any problems with that! We are rather busy though. 

One more thing I really would have wanted to join this time is the Sweden Rock Cruise. Would be very cool to get to see Queensryche with Todd LaTorre since he was awesome with Crimson Glory (Still a huge shame he quit CG though) and 220 Volts. Only seen them once and that was my first real concerts at "Folkan" in Hofors at the Swedish Monsters Of Rock tour in 1988!!! But not this time so I sure hope there will be more opportunities to see both bands in the future. 

But first a calm weekend to cure this damn cold so I can start to go to the gym again. I was really good at the beginning of this year as well as the last one, but then it has been up and down. I need to get back on track. Need it for my back and also to burn off the stress from work. So I sure hope I will be well enough next week.

Cheers
E

NP: ARIA - Blood for Blood
 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar