fredag 4 februari 2011

Friday on my mind

FRIDAY! Finally weekend! It has been a tough week but still a quite good one! I managed to find inspiration to change string on the Black Beauty Mockingbird and damn, now we're talking! It got a 100 times better with the strings I normally use. The tone, the feeling, everything!

Tomorrow it's time for Bullet's release party for "Highway Pirates". I think that will be a very fun event. Bullet is always fun to see live at least.


But first we're going to Falkenberg to rehearse with Void Moon. The new songs really start to take shape. The next demo will sound quite different from the first one I think, it will sound really good though, it already does and for now it's only cut and paste and repeat in cubase. Drums will be recorded next weekend and then we'll be working hard. A planned release is for Hammer Of Doom Festival in mid April.

Sunday will be spent playing with my new amp and get charged to record the support guitar for two songs for the Cult Of The Fox record. everything at the same time of course... But it's damn much fun ot play for real again. I just wish I had more time and more energy. I've been dead tired coming home from work so it takes a lot of effort to get started. Have solos and harmonies to write for both Void Moon and Cult Of The Fox you know...

the I started to check the possibility to go to the British Steel V Festival. The line-up sure is a killer and London in April is always nice. The flight would be like €40 with Ryanair for a Return the only downside is that we'll leave early Saturday morning and go back even earlier Sunday morning... I guess it will be worth it!

Well, back to dinner plans... Baked potatoes is the dish for tonight!
Cheers
E




NP: Graveyard Dirt - For Grace Or Damnation

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar