torsdag 24 september 2015

Incoming

Week's almost over and that's awesome! Celebrating with eating the sandwich-spread leftovers that won't make it next week and drinking a glass of wine. Have to say that Meze Olives with garlic, chili and lemon isn't my favorite but they go quite good with the wine. 

I'm actually very excited for the weekend. I have three things (at least) to collect at the post office (Mr Postman called more than twice this week...). Ok, one is actually at Systembolaget. I ordered the Motörhead Vödka, Anniversary edition and this is going to be picked up tomorrow!


Then the TPL packages, YES, packages arrived at the delivery point today! It was too much to fit in one box. Box 2 can be blamed the Slayer Eagle! Gonna look awesome on the shelf, and of course SOUND awesome in the stereo. And there are SOOOO many goodies in the other box! Check it out;


Not bad huh???!!! 
Then there's a package from Ginza, which I expected last Friday. Don't know what happened since it was ready for delivery Wednesday last week already but ended up at the delivery point the day before yesterday. Normally they ship ASAP but not this time. Bummer since Europe's - War Of Kings is in it and it would have been good to listen to that BEFORE the concert yesterday since they played a lot from it. The package also includes all the Iron Maiden 7" re-issues... Not all that necessary but it IS Iron Maiden and then it's basically a got-to-have. Ok, this time I waited for the sale since i think 99SEK (ca €10) is too much for a 7", especially since I have all of them since before...
With a bit of luck CDON ships the new Annihilator and Demon's Eye also. Not that I will be able to listen to it all this weekend though... But they got to show anyway! 

I also try to fit my schedule to make sure to plan for as many concerts, events and still be as efficient as possible for work. I really enjoy what I do and I love the freedom that comes with the role. But of course, to keep the freedom I need to deliver also. But wth, if I can squeeze in 2 x WASP, Venom Inc/Vader, Paradise Lost and visit Anvil in the studio for the recording of "Anvil is Anvil" I'm willing to work around the clock almost. I don't really care about the rest of the time in the weeks, at least not when I'm out of the Void Mansion, which is most weekdays. (and hell yes, I miss Peter and the cats like crazy)

Also, two ESPECIALLY nice news I saw when checking Triffid & Danger Concert's page the other day;


Michael Schenker is an all time favorite guitarplayer and I've been so PISSED OFF since I missed him on Väsby Rock and all other events close-by. Definitely going to both of those shows.
The Neon Rose and 220 Volt! How cool isn't that? I was really disappointed when 220 Volts was out of the bill from 2 Heavy 4 You... Heard both that they cancelled and that the promoter cancelled... ABSOLUTELY not missing this one!

So, come Friday, come fast... Dropping by Gunnaröds on the way home to pick-up some Eco Meat, BBQ-ing Burgers tomorrow, defrosting the last batch of home-baked-eco-bun's. In Skåne, buying meat and veggies from Farmers Markets, eco and local, isn't much more expensive than anything from the supermarket it just comes down to planning... (have lamb, beef, veal, chicken and pork a 10 min drive away)
I also have some recording left to do. But then I can just CRANK IT UP and rehearse for Old Grave Fest and Malta. I know the stuff, I need to get the stamina to live through the shows now (and practice poses and not fall over, probably the most important). 

 Cheers E

NP: Chris Caffery - Your Heaven is Real

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar