lördag 1 augusti 2015

Recordshoppers Anonymous #22

So, today's been spent walking through all unsorted records, updating the list and try to figure out how to keep track of what's sorted, what's in the list and what needs to be listed... Also, try to find all CD's which isn't the easiest thing since they seem to pop up both here and there...

Anyway, I'm good to go with the vinyls tomorrow. It will be a tough work-out since there's 2 almost full Expedit, 5x5 that should be moved around.

The record in the picture was something I picked up just because the postage was free for the second item at eBay. Nothing really necessary since it's most Classic bands I thought... Looking closer, I assume the company releasing the album didn't have the right to do so. But how cool isn't it to have Lemmy and Jake E Lee to do It's a Long Way to the Top... Or John Corabi and Bruce Kulick doing Hot For The Teacher. For exaple... Where I found it? From Brazil or Mexico I think! And I really like the quote on the back of the record also. Please purchase two copies and keep rock alive!

Yesterday Saxon played at Helgeåfestivalen, today it's Europe and SkidRow among others. It would have been nice to see these bands also but I can't deny it's been good to be home all day today with nothing planned.. Saxon kicked ass as usual but damn people were drunk at that Festival. Good atmosphere though. Now I'm really looking forward to the release of Battering Ram, the single sounded awesome at least.

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar