tisdag 4 augusti 2015

On the loose

Well, it took about 4 days to finish off the Kee Marcello book and I've been working on Mattias Klings Only Young Twice since yesterday and have finished a quarter of it already. Need to take it easy now so I have some to read on the train rider later this week.

For sure, the Kee Marcello book was very amusing and felt very honest. The other one... It's of course better from a technical perspective but since the band, Europe that is, hasn't been participating at all it's just a good history book.

But with all this reading about Europe I start to get boosted to go and see them in September. It will be good, no doubt about that and as it seems now I can fit that into my schedule.

I'll manage Snowy Shaw also and hopefully also Witch Cross, Bonafide and Midnight Blues and later on also Kamelot, Gus G and Kobra and the Lotus in Copenhagen!

So it looks like it will be a lot of Metal during the fall! Yey!

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar