torsdag 4 juni 2015

Recordshoppers Anonymous #21

Up up and away... No, I never get tired of this. At least not when it's for fun I travel. And tonight I'm going to see Vicious Rumors which is a must on every occasion/tour they do in Europe. Unfortunately Peter has to work so I'll hang out by myself tonight.

We got the most expensive records to our collection a few days ago too. The Rose Bayonet album. Not telling what we paid for it though. Funny thing with this is that we spent a Saturday night drinking beer and clicking random bands on Metal Archives and suddenly Rose Bayonet appeared. Found the link to streem the album and we were hooked. The record almost became an obsession, a must have. Also, since both me and Peter has listened to it more than 3 times, it's mandatory to buy it! That's our rule... Easier said than done with this one though.

But it showed up on Discogs one morning and I woke up by some SMS's from Peter... SHALL WE???

Sure as hell we should. It also turned out the seller was vocalist from the band Geoff Dunn so he signed it for us before sending it. How cool is that?

Anyway, the album is a Killer and with the music and story behind it, worth every cent!

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar