lördag 20 september 2014

Recordshoppers Anonymous #19

This time it was the right bottle at least! Last weekend when I was going to pick up the Wolf Absinthe (with 66,6% alcohol of course) it didn't look right at all and when checked the shop had sent the wrong one. Today it was the right one...

I also got some Savatage and Vicious Rumors Japanese prints for the collection! New versions it is also so that is cool! But not as cool as the batch of cassettes, polish prints for Sava. VR's Cyberchrist I've never seen on cassett earlier so this is of course very cool! I really should document the collections since both are getting quite big now... We'll see when I find the time though!

Yesterday it was Accept in Copenhagen, today it is a lazy day! Maybe I can find some energy to record some also. Would have been great to finish "Out of the Well"... Tomorrow it's rehearsal time again and a second Accept concerts! Full on right now!

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar