fredag 5 september 2014

And the Festival season continues...

Yes, the intention was to continue to write about all Festivals I was going to visit this year just after the last posting about Festivals. But ok, now I know what I will go to. Still there are a few things open before the full autumn schedule is set...

As usual it's a really freaky fall, and it will be an expensive one. Within a week I've gotten 3 really big packages of records, mainly new ones and more is coming in. I'm really looking forward to the new Sanctuary album. Still bummed out I coudn't go to Turock Open Air...

But, next up it seems to be Accept. I really like "Blind Rage". I must admit it took a while for it to settle but it sure is one hell of an album. The question now is how many concerts I can catch! Copenhagen is definite but then we'll see if I can catch the Gothenburg show also. Always worth the effort, that's for sure.


Then I assume it is time for The Haunted in Malmö

 

And then, something really special for me. For the first time ever we're going to Romania and Old Grave Fest. Everything is booked and the line-up sure is a killer. They also brag about being the Cheapest Festival experience ever, we'll see about that. Anyway, Old School Swedish death and new with Grave and Entombed AD. Also Root, Manilla Road; Cancer and Desaster... A line-up like that can't fail!


And hopefully, a weekend in Bucharest means some more summer days. And if not, Malta should. But moving forward too fast. First we're going to Dutch Doom Days to play with Void Moon. Awesome line-up of the day we're playing but I really hope we can spend as much time as possible at the Festival!


And then, it will be time to go to Malta!!! I'm really looking forward to see Desolation Angels again, they really kicked ass at Metal Magic Festival so that will be great. And to get another chance to see Manilla Road is very cool. Actually it will be three times in 6 months since we're going to Up The Hammers in March as well.
Also Victims of Creation and Forsaken will be awesome to see again. Two favorite bands coming out of Malta and they're doing shows that ends up on the top of the year every time.


And then it's just the regular concerts... Saxon, Trouble, Saint Vitus... Busy busy!!!

Cheers
E

NP: Hellion - To Hellion and Back
 
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar