fredag 28 december 2012

BBQ Season to start already?

Well, I can't say I was surpised arriving back in Höör after a few days in Sandivken over christmas. I've read the weather reports and seen it has been raining most of the time but it's hard to get used to these green winters (I miss the snow at least)... But it is a beautiful day today and I must admit it is nice with some sun. Should really get dressed and GO OUTSIDE while it's still up perhaps?
Need to go shopping some before Peter comes home from work so I can prepare dinner. Yep, spending my christmas holiday as a housewife (even watched the TV Shows about the same from Vancouver and Hollywood so I know how to behave now :O)...) But it's no issues with making a meal now, I have a big kitchen, a stove that actually works and a cat to keep me company, even though he's most in the way purring around my feet and begging for a snack when I'm cooking.


But the house is getting more and more into shape. I harvested my parents curtain closet during christmas (the allowed it of course) and brought a big bag with me, however most won't fit since the windows are much bigger here than in their house but I can use some at least temporary in a few windows. I also got some new ones for Christmas present, that together with some shabby chic window lamps. So at least the livingroom starts to feel done now. Some posters for the wall of course but most other things are in place. Peter has also worked hard in the CD room to get eveyrthing in place and I mess things up with buying new stuff!!!
But it sure was a good idea to not have a TV in the living room at all. The only "sound" possible downstairs now is the stereo and the vinyl wall is located suitable and very accessable right next to it. Very convenient and I sure have been listening to a lot of records these last few months, been catching up so to say. And frankly, I don't miss the TV one bit...


I also visited my parents in Sandviken over Christmas... Ok, we had snow in Höör when I left too but it was a bit of a difference... Got to practice that show shoveling a bit, mainly taking down a lot of snow hanging over the edge of the roof. Then half of it landed inside my jacket of course...

I was going to do the blog on Album of the year but realized I needed a few live pics as well for the concerts. The list is available on Metal Kaoz already but I'll comment a bit on why the list looks as it does as well. Also, list the best few concerts. But I'm SOOO behind with all MK stuff due to the move here to Höör so I'm going to take the time now, when I'm on vacation to catch up a bit. The ironic thing is that I have 4 or 5 reports alomost done, just details missing, or pictures that needs to be edited. So that I will finish at least. Started with the Jon Oliva's Pain pics from Essen yesterday (yes, that one sure is on the list of best concerts this year) and they turned out pretty cool. I sure have a lot to choose on! Then KIT, HOA, Copenhell, Candlemass and more...

So I sure as hell keep myself busy!

Cheers
E
NP: THE RUNAWAYS - Queens Of Noise

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar