onsdag 15 augusti 2012

VOID MOON to release “On the Blackest of Nights”

Well, no one has missed this, right?



Yes, the recordings of "On The Blackest Of Nights" are completed and right now we are putting the final touches to the mix. It is so much fun to hear the real result of the effort put in. Strange also of course since I've gotten used to the rough mixes, demo version and so on... But it will be a very cool record, doubtless. So now it's a few months wait until it is released in November.


No rest for the wicked though, drums for the new Cult Of The Fox album has also been completed and now it is time for guitars. And since I'm the sole guitarist now it will be A LOT of work... But hopefully I'll get some cool help to complete the final touches to a few songs. The album will be titled "Angelsbane" and will be released on Rock It Up Records. Date, we'll see about. Still I'm looking forward to do this very much. Didn't get much summer vacation this year so I can take some days now to fully focus on recording, that will be nice. We'll see how excited I am about playing guitar ina few weeks though! *s*

This weekend Candlemass plays in Town, Dalsjöfors Folketspark (well, almost, just a few km's outside Borås) and I think this will be the second time I've made out on a bar since I moved here... Ok, a few (still VERY few) visits to Bishops Arms I don't count.

Cheers
E

NP: NIGHTMARE - The Dominion Gate

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar