lördag 18 augusti 2012

Neverending Nightmare...

Of course it is not possible to follow all bands in the world but when one record really hit it's hard to uderstand why I didn't discover this or understand that earlier. I don't know what made me start listening to French Heavy/Power Metal band Nightmare right now since I've looked past their records for as long as I can remember... Preconceived opinion perhaps. Still I love it when this happens, I love the feeling of being completely blown away by a band like this. So during the last few weeks i haven't listened to much but Nightmare.


The dumb thing is that it all has been very available to me for the last couple of years since almost the whole discography has been in Peter's possession the whole time I've known him. The ones that are missing, "Genetic Disorder" and new one "The Burden Of God". So I can't say if Nightmare are as good as my favorite "The Dominion Gate", even if all are very good. Peter's favorite is "Silent Room".


But as mentioned, the remaining two will arrive with the next package from TPL records... Patrik has almost become a personal shopper for me when it comes to records. Very convenient but a bit expensive (as you'll see in a few days).
Still it is very nice to see that there are more to explore in the Metal scene. And Nightmare sure are a perfect fit for my taste. Heavy witha nice drive, a bit of odd arrangements, dark and gloomy but still catchy. Awesome band really.

And then, everything finally fell into place for me with Master's Hammer too... So I've been changing between Nightmare and Master's Hammer this last few weeks.

Now it is time to prepare for Candlemass!!!!



NP: Nightmare - Silent Room

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar