onsdag 7 december 2016

Burning Star

Damn flu... Or whatever this is. Not really ill but snotty, sneezing and a soar throat. Have tons to do at work but rather little energy to dig in.

But, Mr Phil Strange was right. Helstar's Vampirio record is absolutely fantastic!!! Another clear candidate for the Top 10 this year. Wonder why it took so long for me to get around to listen to it? I still don't have a clear picture on the rest but there sure are a bunch to choose from.

One dumb thing though is that there's a bunch released next week that I know I will like. Sacred Gate and Attacker for example. How should I be able to listen enough to those before the list is due?
Also, I've missed to get the new Sacred Steel, Vader and Root. The last though I had the fortune to get on promo so I've had the chance to dig into that one at least.

Naah, time to feel a little sorry for myself for a while now before digging into some reviews.

Cheers E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar