tisdag 18 oktober 2016

Up, down, sideways

Ok, I know I can't go to every show I want and I can certainly not be in two places at the same time.  But... This coincidence becomes a little too much at once.

There's no doubt, we'll see Anvil but to know there's another killer-show on the other side of the wall it hard to melt. Kat were great at Muskelrock but they played rather late so my focus wasn't the best. Would have loved to see them again.
Both bands at the same venue, the same day feel like a joke...

Also, I saw a post that Ross Halfin was having an exhibition this past weekend, in Central London... Would have loved to see that one too. And with a chance to meet the master of band-photography would have been awesome.

It all become frustrating when things are within reach but still not achieveable.

No matter what, gonna be some awesome days...

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar