måndag 23 november 2015

Big city nights

I guess I'm not in to the big city buzz anymore... Or I never had to care about time since the Metro run every 5 minutes all the time I'm using it in Sthlm. It's a bit strange actually that I get annoying when missing one commuter train when the next leaves in less than 15 minutes... Home we have 2 trains an hour and that's never an issue.

Anyway, tonight I'm meeting up with Nina and we're going to Akkurat to try some fancy IPA's. We've been talking about it for a long time and now it finally happens. Also, since Nina's birthday is next week it's a good opportunity to celebrate.

The snow showeling yesterday sure brought on a musclepain. Every piece of my body hurts today. Of course the foot too... It's getting better but I guess walking around doesn't help the healing very much... 

Let's see if there's a beer-check-in later.

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar