fredag 14 november 2014

Your money's worth...

I guess I'm not very surprised that a cold snuck up on me when the suite of concerts, events and work started to come to an end. But it sure is a bad cold,  a man-cold even because I've been in bed most of today feeling sorry for myself. So glad nothing is planned for this weekend.

But, even if it has been rough weeks it's been fun also. A lot of great concerts and a lot of fun. I think Trouble was the best but the competition was very hard, that's for sure. All bands I've seen since early October has been very good and that includes Old Grave Fest and Malta Doom Metal Festival and Dutch Doom Days.

Still it's worth pointing out that Saxon did one hell of a set again. It sure is impressive that they can deliver a 2 hour set every night and still keep up the energy! Amazing really!

I guess it's time to go back to feel sorry for myself now. Eat some icecream and watch a bad movie or so... Was long since I watched Little Britain, maybe it's time for that tonight, or 'Allo 'Allo... Nothing deeper atleast.

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar