onsdag 16 juli 2014

Upgrading a bit

Yes! I've finally come to the point to start using my EOS 5D MkIII now. Have just been playing with it up until now but tonight I'll bring it on a real mission. Sebastian Bach @ Sticky Fingers in Gbg.
I still don't have the right program to handle the raw files, but hopefully I will be able to fix that during the coming weekend!

Also bought a new bag for the camera yesterday. Lowepro Sport something... I like the old one but it wasn't designed for cameras and squeezing down lenses and camera sure tore on them. Hopefully this new won't do that as much!

Else vacation mode starts to set. I still have things to take care of before I can call it a day but it feels like I'll manage most things before Friday and that's good.

Looking forward to a few cold ones now!

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar