onsdag 12 oktober 2011

Vicious Rumors Picture Galore

A while ago we went on a roadtrip to see a few Vicious Rumors concerts. At least I had to make up for only catching one more than Keep It True on the last let. My trip started in Essen at the Turock. I really like that venue and this night the camera loved the lights and Vicious Rumors. It sure was an amazing set played too. 24 for songs all in all, only 16 listed on the setlist. Noone can complain about not getting their money's worth seeing Vicious Rumors at least. Killer show as usual and I had a blast!

VICIOUS RUMORS live @ Turock, ESSEN, Germany





















The second stop was at the Baroeg in Rotterdam. This city is one of very few places I've actually been scared being out on the streets at night. But ok, that was in the downtown area around the central station. But what the lady in the reception of the hotel at that visit referred to as the Bad and Good nighbourhood I certainly don't agree on. Don't remember the name of the venue I visited that time but apparently that was in the bad part of the town and the hotel in the good. Yeah right! Prostitution and drug dealing in every corner while only night open grocerystores around the venue. The area around baroeg was really calm though!
Again Vicious Rumors put on a great show. I must admit I wonder when they will flip over and actually not top the last time I saw them... Both these shows, in Essen and Rotterdam was fantastic and the best I've seen this far. The same sentence I've been repeating after each Vicious Rumors tour for years now...

VICIOUS RUMORS live @ Baroeg, ROTTERDAM, Netherlands











There are more pictures available on the Metal Kaoz page, also check out the review!



Vicious Rumors also announced they'll be joining Hammerfall on their entire European Tour in November and December. That's very cool and I really want to see at least one of these shows, Ljubljana in Slovenia. It's actually VERY annoying to not be home in Sweden when Vicious Rumors actually makes it here... But at least I get to play Rockstar at that time to since we are playing with Void Moon at the Malta Doom Metal Festival. Shit happens, but on the other hand, I've always wanted to see more of the eastern parts of Europe. Still it's rather strange to plan to go and see Hammerfall and I'm sure about that Vicious Rumors will rule over them. Hammerfall won't stand a chance.

Cheers
E

 NP: VICIOUS RUMORS - Something's Burning


2 kommentarer: