söndag 24 juli 2011

Headbangers Open Air - Warm Up, Session #4

The first time I saw Slogh Feg was at the Metal Merchants Festival (awesome Festival by the way) in Oslo, Norway. Afterwards I felt stressed out and ehausted by the frantic energy and drive they had playing. Amazing concert and it will be interesting to see if the manage to repeat the Oslo energy.



Speaking about Oslo... It feels very surreal with the explosion in the government building. But it is even worse with the massacre at the camp. How can anyone be that cold? It really is horrible to see these attacks coming closer and closer, no matter who's behind them.

Today has been a good day! It was nice to come home after the Cult Of The Fox and Void Moon rehearsals. But just to realize there is a lot of things to do with the apartment still. Both cleaning and decorating. So today I started off right away and took care of the bathroom. Peter started with selecting poters for the walls. Ok, just a Spiders Lullaby over the TV at this point but more will come later today!!! So I guess vacation will be spent getting the flat in order... I told myself when moving here to fix everything at once so I don't get used to live with moving boxes and stuff like that. But now, almost a year later there's still a lot to do... Need to dig into that NOW!!!

Cheers
E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar